Happy Birthday Wande Coal. 5 Reasons Why We’re Lucky To Have Wande Coal
Of late, there has been a lot of talks about legends in the music industry and the path taken to becoming greats. The road to music greatness is long and a lot of sweat, tears and sometimes blood goes into it. Only a few get the privilege of being credited as legends while they are still alive.
One artiste that stands out in this regard is Wande Coal. The singer has been consistent in the act of composing melodious tunes that have formed the hook of some of the biggest music records in Africa, in recent times. His music has touched the lives of many and have led many others to the dance floor in expressing their happiness.
The influence of the Black Diamond representer grows beyond only making great records but he has also tutored new generation music superstars that are currently putting Africa on the global music map. One of the biggest music export from out of Africa, Wizkid, is a product of his tutelage. The Starboy recently gave an encomium to the great Wande Coal at his recently organized London concert in the Royal Albert Hall.
Wande Coal celebrates his 32nd birthday today, October 18th, 2017 and we at TooXclusive have complied a list of 10 reasons why we’re lucky to have him. Here’s the list:
- Iskaba: Wande Coal collaborated with DJ Tunez to produce one of the top songs of the last year but the song is so hot that it’s buzz span through even to this time of another year. Wande Coal has been a source of musical blessing to Nigerians and this is one good example.
- Ashimapeyin: The year 2015 could not have been the same without Wande Coal’s Ashimapeyin. The jam dropped and the gathering of fans couldn’t wait to unwrap the goodies. The song is one of the top songs off the singer’s sophomore album and a lot of fans are grateful for it.
- Who Born The Maga: The best of Wande must have Who Born The Maga in it. The song was released at a time when Mo’Hits had to silence one of their loud critics and Who Born The Maga did a lot in silencing the Maga man, while also forming gbedu for we the consumers to openly enjoy.
- Bumper 2 Bumper: Loud It! Bumper 2 Bumper is one of the biggest musical blessings served to music lovers in Nigeria, in this millennium. The song announced the would-be great Wande Coal to the world and set the tone for long years of good musical offerings.
- Ololufe: RnB and pop music had never been so beautifully fused together before in the history of Nigerian music (arguably). Wande Coal’s Ololufe became every lover’s anthem, and it inspired the love life for a lot of his fans and listeners.